Friday 24 July 2020

blake vr

Kia ora bloggers Today we did Blake VR. We learned about peter Blake and how he won the Americas cup and how he pirates boarded his ship and they shot him. We also learned about what the pollution of the Hauraki gulf and What it looks like near Auckland and far away from Auckland. 

We have also been learning about the food chain. Cray fish eat the kina and the kina eat the seaweed and if we fish up all the fish all the kina will eat the seaweed. What do you think we could do to help keep our Hauraki gulf clean?  Did you know that we let 2.5 million tonnes of litter into the water every year.


4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Jarvis my name is Lily and I am year 8 student at Paihia school. I really liked your post about Peter Blake and how he won the America’s cup, and how pirates boarded his ship and shot him. I also like your blog post because you added a photo to show people. What did it feel like to have the VR on your head?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty cool and the videos they showed us were really cool. Do you want to here one of the girls favourite sea animals. Reply back if you do.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Charlotte here.
    I like your blog post!
    I also liked the Blake session! I hope the Hauraki gulf gets into better condition! What was your favorite part about the VR session?
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi faze jarvis can I join faze clan I have 1v1 mitch lachlans brother and I won by one point you're insane jarvis

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.