Wednesday 23 September 2020

how do you get to school


Hello fellow bloggers I have been writing about kids having to zoom across a zipline to get to school I have done different perspectives and this one is fantasy. how do you get to school? hope you enjoy. Frightened as I packed my bag for school I walked out the door and followed the path.As I went to the ladder I started climbing to the top of the tower where the zipline was. I was about to go on the zipline to get to school then I realized my bag was unzipped. I really didn’t want to fall into the river of death because there are poisonous scorpions that crawl into your head and heat your brains. Dead bodies were strewn all over the ground.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jarvis it’s Dale from Paihia School. I really enjoyed your blog post about how to get to school because you have explained ways to get there. I have created a DLO about how to get to school before. I get to school by walking or getting a ride by my parents. Would you like to ride a zipline to school? Keep up the good work. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jarvis,
    My name is Cruize, I am a year 8 from Otaki College, I really enjoyed your blog post about how to get to school, I've never done a blog post about how to get to school before so it was cool to see one. And I catch the bus to school but sometimes my mum drops me off. I would really love to get to school by riding a zipline, have a great day and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jarvis!
    Its Rose from Room Seven! I really enjoyed reading your post. I've never posted about how I get to school before, So great idea! And I get dropped off to school or sometimes I walk!
    Before I go: CLICK HERE!
    Anyways,
    Blog you later!
    - Rose

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.