Monday 28 June 2021

time lapse 2017-2117

Hey bloggers today my reading group read a short story called A Letter From The Future. It is about a class in 1917 writing a letter about all the stuff they had in 1917, then in 2017 a class wrote a letter back to the class in 1917 about what happens in 2017.

My teacher Mr Moore asked me a big question   

WHAT PREDICTIONS, BASED ON TRENDS, WOULD YOU MAKE ABOUT WHERE NEW ZEALAND WILL BE AT IN 100 YEARS?


100 years in the future I think that all the video games that are popular now will never get played in 100 years.

Here is a link I found and got a lot of my facts from 100 years

Deserts will become tropical forests

We will all be wired to computers to make our brains work faster

We will be able to control the weather



I think in one hundred years many people will be called by there computer names and there may be digital chips in our skeleton that we can use to ask Siri questions and other stuff. Also everyone should have a device of technology even babies, plus there should be internet everywhere despite the middle of the ocean.


I think in 100 years the population of New Zealand will be there will be around 18-20 million people. We should also have a mini television in our mind so we can watch anything.

Hope you enjoy 

Jarvis


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.