Friday 9 July 2021

My term 2 reflection

 TERM 2 KEY LEARNING EXPERIENCE!



My favorite key learning activity was the tool kits, the reason for that is because I got to learn about new learning websites and fun websites. The tool kits decided to do were Tinkercad, good stories on google slides and my last tool kit was Piskel and my friends presented it their names are Zac, Felix and Isaac Piskel was probably my favorite. Also here are the links to those apps




TERM 2 KEY EVENT!


My favorite event over the term was the production I think it was a major success, my class performed a great show we were out side the Beehive as business men also the production name was called Fresh & Smooth I loved it a lot.

Overall I think Term 2 was a great term I got two certificates and I did well in my leadership roles.










1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, Jarvis, you certainly had a successful term. Room 8 were brilliant in their roles as business people - maybe you could explain the overall idea of the production and what it was about, to help your readers understand?

    What major achievement do you hope to reach in Term 3?

    Well done, I hope you are having a fantastic holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.