Tuesday 27 July 2021

The Power Of Yet!

Hi guys its Jarvis, today I am going to talk about the power of yet! It means just because you can't do it doesn't mean you can't do it YET, for example: Instead of saying I can't do this writing I can't do this writing YET

The power of yet is important because it keeps you going helps you not give up

I am not very good at doing stuff with improper fractions usually I just give up but after learning about yet I know that I am not very good at stuff with improper fractions yet.


Some positive steps to help you master this skill


  • Practice
  • Set mini goals
  • Don't be afraid to ask for help
  • challange yourself


Also here is a link to a website that can help you with maths if you need it



WHAT CHALLANGES YOU WHEN IT COMES TO LEARNING?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.