Friday 13 August 2021

Work I am proud of

 Hi guys, its Jarvis I have been doing heeps this week with my new teacher Nicole. 

Here is a link to some work I am learning how to do it is my six sentences, I am trying to spread them out using punction.        Hope you like it    LINK                       These sentences are not finished yet obviously.



Here is some WIP (work in progress) that I am in the middle of it is a little bit of art I am doing.

Try and figure out were I am in the world, this is also some work I am really proud of, maybe you can give me another idea to draw about it?




Reading I have been doing                LINK  
I am proud of this work because I only started it on yesterday and as you can see this is also a WIP reading activity 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.