Wednesday 7 April 2021

My most memorable moment over the weekend

Waihi Beach TOP 10 Holiday Park & Camping | TOP 10Waihi Beach TOP 10 Holiday Park & Camping | TOP 10

Kia ora bloggers this is a camp ground I went to with my family including my cousins and grandma and granddad. The camp site is called Waihi beach camp site and it is also in the top ten best camp grounds in New Zealand. My favorite moment at this campsite was waking up in the morning and seeing all the Easter eggs on the floor in front of me. I was so excited to go and find Easter Eggs around my campsite.

Blog ya later

Jarvis

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jarswis, Wilbur here. It looked really fun. I went to a bunch of top ten camp sites when I went to the south island

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.